Click on this link to get your 30% off coupon, but hurry, it's only good thru Sunday, May 1!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Here's Why You'll LOVE it!
- No crumbling, caking, no fading, no feathering and no transferring
- 2-step lipcolor in one pack
- Micro-Flex formula glides on and looks gorgeous all day.
- 30 vibrant, runway-inspired colors, divide into four shade families: Reds, Plums, Pinks and Naturals
- Lasts throughout your non-stop 24 hour day.
- All-day color in just two steps: Long lasting base coat and Moisturizing top coat balm.
- Found in most drug and big box stores like (Target and Walmart) with a suggested retail value of $9.99
"For best results you will need to apply the liquid color to your clean, bare lips. Allow a full two minutes to dry, then apply ultra-conditioning lip balm to seal in softness. Reapply lipbalm as needed. Remove with an oil-based makeup remover."
Disclaimer: As a Bzz Agent, I received 4 full size tubes of Maybelline Superstay 24 hour lipcolor before writing this review, and this is my personal opinion of the product.
|View from Jack Creek Cellars vineyard|
|Somebody, get that boy a tractor! (again at Jack Creek)|
|At Tables Creek Vineyard|